Take the stairs where ever you go today. Avoid elevators and escalators. Even try walking or biking instead of driving. Get Active!
Complete 200 bodyweight within one day.
Complete 300 repetitions of abdomen exercises after you complete your workout.
Oblique Side Bends
- 5 minute light jog
- Dynamic Stretching
- 8 reps each: Knee up& grab, Heel up& grab, Forward lunge with a twist, Reverse lunge with a twist, Kick ups, T walks, Leg Swings
- 20 reps each: High Knees, Butt Kicks
- Go for a run for a certain amount of time which is divisible by 5 (example: 20 mins, 40 mins)
- After every five minute interval complete:
- 12 Squats
- 8 Crunches
- 4 Push-ups
- 5 minute walk
- Stretch : Quadriceps, Hamstrings, Abs, IT Bands, Calves, Ankle rolls
Throughout the run, concentrate on form even if you are getting tired. Never sacrifice proper technique on any movements you complete. Make sure you start your next five minute interval run AFTER you complete each exercise. Do not start the watch until you begin running again, so your workout total time only includes your running time. Have a great workout!!
Start your week off right by completing a high energy workout! This workout is about increasing your heart rate while engaging in exercises that work different muscle groups of your body. All the movements will be body weight resistance exercises so they will require minimal to no equipment! There will be a count down for this workout; reps for each exercise will begin at 10 and work all the way down to 1 rep. Feel free to work at your own pace and level of intensity. Keep a water bottle by your side and something to keep you pumped up like a partner or music!
Warm-up: 5 minutes
- :30 Walking High Knees
- :30 Kick ups
- :30 Arm Circles (forwards & backwards)
- :30 Crunches
- :30 High Knees
- :30 Calf Raises
- :30 Squat Pulses
- :30 Tricep Dips
- :60 Plank
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
- Mountain Climbers (1 rep = both legs)
- Tuck jumps
- 20 Hip Lifts
- 20 Pointer
- 20 Quads (10 each leg)
- 5 minutes of Stretching!!
Hope you enjoy the workout and feel great afterwards!! All these movements are very basic, so if you need or want any modifications to make them harder or easier just comment and I can let you know what you can do!! Also, if you do not know what some of the movements are, leave a comment and I will be happy to explain the exercise!!